David Harpool, Pastor
Meet our Pastor Dave. David grew up in Missouri and has lived in Colorado for the past eight years with his wife Amy and their three kids, two dogs, seven goats and 26 chickens. David is a sports enthusiast and loves camping and the outdoors. He is down to earth and has a good sense of humor!
He earned a J.D. in law, a Ph.D. in Education and attended Iliff Seminary. Pastor Dave has served as minister of music, youth, education, associate pastor and pastor. He believes faith should be credible and applicable to the real world.
Pastor Dave teaches five core beliefs:
1. God loves me, despite the things I’ve done that no one else knows.
2. Jesus forgives me of my sins, even for those sins, I can’t forgive myself.
3. My purpose on earth is to love God, love others and love myself.
4. We did not earn God’s love and therefore we cannot lose it.
5. Our eternity is certain in Jesus.